Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Offering Envelopes

Dear Church Family,

There are a few important instructions about offering envelopes that I would like to share with you.

 

For those of you who use Sunday school envelopes, they are here and will be in you church mailbox by Sunday morning.

For those who use the regular church offering envelopes, they will not be arriving until mid-January.  I apologize for the inconvenience.  I will place them in your church mailbox as quickly as I can once they arrive.  Until they arrive, there are preprinted envelopes in the backs of the pews which you may use for giving.  Please make sure you fill out the information on the envelope so that we can apply your offering to the correct fund and so we can keep record of your giving.  It is very import that you include your church envelope number so that we can keep a record of your giving for the end of the year.  Use the same envelope number you were assigned for 2023 church envelopes.  I will be assigning everyone the same number this year as you had last year.  If you are uncertain of your number, please call me, and I will be happy to help you.

If you used envelopes in the past, but you no longer wish to use them, please let me know so I can remove your name from the list.  If you have not used envelopes in the past but would like to be added to the list, please let me know so I can assign an available number to your name and get the envelopes to you.  This includes Sunday school and/or church envelopes.

If you have any questions, please call me.  Thanks!

In Christ,

Sonja

 

 

Church Secretary

Sonja Shively

Shippensburg First Church of God

Email Secretary@shipfcog.org

Office Phone 717.532.8421

 

No comments:

Post a Comment