Wednesday, October 18, 2023

SFCOG Prayer Updates

Hello Church Family,

 

Here are a few praises and updates to some prayer needs that we have been sharing--

 

  • Carol Bodah’s was released from the hospital last week without needing to be admitted. Her dizziness resolved and she is feeling gradually better. She is thankful for the prayers of the church family.

 

  • Deb Booz said her nephew, Josh, is recovering at home from cancer surgery and awaiting biopsy results. Deb appreciates your prayers for her family! Please continue to pray for healing for Josh, and all those facing cancer treatments.

 

  • Pray for Chuck Luzby as he recovers from a leg injury due to a fall. He is appreciative of our prayers.

 

  • Pastor Gary will probably be heading back to Hershey today, as his stomach is still not able to keep anything down. He had a follow-up appointment yesterday that indicated that he is still in the acute phase of pancreatitis, but is making some progress, though it will still be a long journey with more procedures to come. His family asks for continued strength and wisdom for planning for all of them, and of course, continued prayer for healing.  Joyce said, “We are so grateful for your continued prayers and love. We have seen His faithfulness over and over.”

 

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me;

your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

-Psalm 23:4-6

 

Praying with you all, and trusting in the goodness and love of our Shepherd,

 

Pastor Rodney Bistline

Shippensburg First Church of God

seniorpastorbistline@shipfcog.org

 

No comments:

Post a Comment